STP Finalisation Report for the year ended 30 June 2021

Options
Steve B
Steve B Member Posts: 50

Hi guys, I hope someone out there can help me. My accountant has requested a copy of the STP Finalisation Report for the year ended 30 June 2021. I have submitted the STP finalisation the the STP portal on Reckons Accounts Hosted and this was done fine, however my accountant would like a report of the the STP Finalisation.

Can someone tell me how I can create or find this recport in Reckons Accounts Hosted 2021

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I would go to gov connect, portal.reckon.com Login with same credentials as Hosted, find the STP with $0, click on details and take a screen shot, or photo with phone.

• Steve B
    Options

Ok really, that sounds so last century. Wouldn't Reckon have designed or devised something more professional for accounting records.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2021
    Options

Well all the reports will give you the same figures, you said he wanted proof of EOFY submission, nothing else I can suggest

there’s a receipt number there as well

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Steve B

This is actually one of the projects that the Portal team is currently scoping out at the moment to introduce to not just GovConnect but other Portal functions as well.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Steve B
    Options

@Kris_Williams which report would be the best one that would provide the same figures as the STP Finalisation that my accountant wants that is currently in Reckon.

For @Rav thank you for your reply. It is good to know this is in the process. It is disappointing to know that you have had the STP processes known to you for the last 2 years and you are still scoping it out. I would think as an accounting IT developing company this would have been in your scope of development when you setup the STP.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

In Reckon One I print out the payroll report for the financial year.

Actually are you using Hosted or Reckon One?

• Steve B
    Options

@Kris_Williams I use Reckon Accounts Hosted Edition 2021

• Kris_Williams
    Options

So print out a payroll report from hosted for last financial year, then if there aren’t too many employees check the totals against the window I previously mentioned in Gov Connect

• Steve B
    Options

Cheers, thank you @Kris_Williams for that. I did find a slightly better report in Reckons Account Hosted called "Payroll Totals". Numbers are a few dollars off the Gov Connect Screen. What I have done is use Google's Print Screen from Gov Connect, changed it to landscape and the report fitted easily on a pdf print out.

Thank you for you time and assistance.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Yes any report will do, they all give the same figures just in different formats, glad I could help