Problem with QB Premier 2008/09 - Customer ID 71117
I have used QB for 20 years to run my business accounts, we sold the business and I installed it on my laptop to continue to use it for household accounts. Unfortunately the laptop failed so my son gave me another laptop, I installed QB from my 2008/09 DVD successfully but it won't open my company file, the error message reads,
"QB cannot open this company file because it was updated to to a new QB maintenance release than the one you are currently using. This file was last used with release R8. You are currently using R3"
I don't understand this as nothing has actually changed. I am elderly and have many years of records in this company file and I don't know what to do.
Can someone offer me some assistance with this problem?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community