Recurring client payments of recurring invoices

Options
Heids
Heids Member Posts: 10
edited September 2021 in Reckon One

I have just upgraded to the Invoices Medium module in order to use the recurring invoices etc feature, which I didn't know existed.

I send a monthly tax invoice to clients for a membership program, which is recorded as paid on the invoice.

Is there any way of setting up a recurring invoice to a client, which is matched to a recurring invoice payment from them - and therefore the invoice is marked as paid when it goes out via email?

At the moment, I can only see options for recurring invoices (unpaid) and recurring receipts separately.

Thanks for your help.

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Heids

I've just asked the Reckon One team about this and no unfortunately this isn't possible. Recurring invoices will only create and send an unpaid invoice.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Heids
    Heids Member Posts: 10
    Options

Thank you, Rav! Perhaps this idea could go to the developers for future consideration?

Cheers.

• Csportiello78
    Csportiello78 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi @Rav

We are seeking to do the same, recurring invoices on service subscription. Can you explain how the Invoices Medium Module works???