Blank screen

Options
Fytex
Fytex Member Posts: 5
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I recently subscribed Reckon Payroll app from Basic plan but every time I click the App on my Iphone 12 Pro plus the screen is white blank and I can’t do anything at all.

My Company ABN is 66092902639.

I have the same App in my other Iphone for other company but it works fine.

Can you tell me why this happened. Even I deleted the App and re-installed the App back again the problem still remains the same.

Please let me know what is wrong.

Thanks

Bin

Comments

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭
    Options

Looks like problem is confined to that particular ABN. Maybe @Rav can do backend fix.

• Fytex
    Options

The App can’t be opened up in Iphone at all. There is nothing at all at the screen and I won’t be able to sign in. How can that be related to my ABN? The App just does not display in my phone and I can’t do anything.

• Fytex
    Options

I attached a photo of the situation after I the App on my Iphone.

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭
    Options

Payroll App works fine on my iPhone. I thought the problem was migration related. If problem is related to phone you should try login on the other iPhone using email address registered to your Company ABN. A single phone can be used for multiple Reckon accounts.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,420 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@Fytex

Hi Bin

Were you in the process of migrating the data for this ABN from the old STP app TO the Payroll App when this occurred? Or have you been using the Payroll App successfully before this?

Usually a white screen in the Payroll App like what you've shown is related to incomplete data in the old STP app and then a migration is initiated. Alternatively, if its not related to migration but rather when a pay run/adjustment it could be related to invalid data formatting.

Let me know where this occurred for you and we can see what the next steps are.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fytex
    Options

Dear Rav,

My Reckon Payroll App has been working until after I logged back in the old STP app for some old data that has not been migrated into the Reckon Payroll app. This might be the reason why the white blank screen pops up when I click the app on the phone making the app inaccessible. Can you help me to fix the problem?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,420 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@Fytex

I don't believe it should have caused an issue but I just want to check, what did you do specifically when you went back into the old STP app? Was it just to view data? Were there any changes made etc?

Separately, were there any pay runs created in the Payroll App immediately before this white screen issue first started appearing? The reason I'm asking that is I want to isolate whether or not its related to potentially invalid/corrupt data in the pay run that is contributing to this.

Finally, can you do me a favour and head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ and sign in with your Payroll App login credentials. Confirm if you're able to view your account as normally here or if it doesn't load either.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fytex
    Options

When I got back the old STP app I just viewed the data and did not do any change at all. There were pay runs in the Reckon Payroll app for a while. I went the Reckon website and signed in and I am able to view my account as normally.

Looks like the Reckon app recognize my Iphone and disable my use of the app even if I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it back again.

I tried to log out my Apple ID but still does not work.

I wonder if this is an issue with Apple store or with Reckon app itself.

Very frustrating with this Premium plan subscription.