Resubmitting EOFY

bri Member Posts: 5

I have submitted the wrong amounts for one employee for the 20/21 year to the ATO. Can I go back and change this? And how do I do that?


  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,097 Community Manager Community Manager

    Hi @bri

    Yes you can go back and make any amendments you need to and then send through another EOFY finalisation.

    To update employee balances you can create and send an Update Event which is used to correct employee YTD figures. I'll link a guide below which outlines this in step by step detail for Reckon One -

    Once that has been done and the employee balances are correct to what they should be, create and send a NEW 2020/21 end of financial year finalisation. Doing so will overwrite the previous one that was sent orginally.