How to deal with voluntary superannuation contributions in Reckon One when self employed.
We are two self-employed partners in a small business with several casual employees.
Our employees are all setup in the system and receive their employer contributions of 10% super, etc
I have recently started adding to our own (the self-employed partners) superannuation plan, on a voluntary basis, and am wondering how to input this in Reckon One.
Any help would be appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community