Import Tax Invoice data generated from Access program
I want to import invoice data that is currently copied from pdf and pasted into invoice.
Times spent on a client are recorded in Outlook Calendar. Once a month the info is exported to a csv file. A little Access program sorts them into clients and prints a report with one client per page. That info is then copied and pasted from the pdf reports into Reckon Accounts Plus (used to be QuickBooks SBS 2003).
I want my Access program to output an iif file to import into Reckon.
Only about 20 invoices per month, with about 5-30 lines per invoice. Takes a few hours to do manually each month.
Looking for advice. Mark
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community