Something went wrong error

naree1210
naree1210 Member Posts: 2 ✭

Hi, When I try to login, this keeps showing up which the migration has not even finished.

The ABN is 23623108574 SCS Management Group Pty Ltd.

Could you please fix it?

Thanks

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @naree1210

This error is appearing due to a deactivated Reckon One book registered under the same email address with the identical name as your Payroll App account as outlined in this guide HERE.

I've sent this over to our dev team to straighten out and I'll let you know once I hear back from them.

Cheers

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @naree1210

Apologies for the delay in relation to this. My dev team have just got back to me about it and they've sorted out the old Reckon One book side of things.

If you go ahead and try to migrate again it should work this time. You may encounter the 'Something went wrong' error message one more time and if you do, just hit the 'Logout' option on-screen and then close the app down in full ie. swipe it away from your other running apps then reopen and login.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.