Online Banking

Barbara KetleyBarbara Ketley Member Posts: 4

I am in online banking. I have 20 payments selected, but when I click the Preview ABA file, only 3 payments are listed.

Why would this be?

Comments

• JudyAJudyA Member Posts: 23

Stab in the dark here, but could it be that the banking details for the other payments are missing or incomplete under the supplier details?

• Barbara KetleyBarbara Ketley Member Posts: 4

Thanks, but it is our payroll file. Always works, so not sure what is going on.

• Graham BoastGraham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 322 ✭✭

Are the 3 payments listed part of the batch of 20? It sounds like an issue where the ABA details are not wriiten to the registry due to a permissions isse.

To test, close reckon, then right-click icon run as administrator. When it logs in, try the online banking centre again and see what is listed. If its ok, you will need to change the reckon icon by right-clicking properties compatibility tab > tick run this program as administrator apply.

Graham Boast 0409317366

[email protected]

Reckon Accredited Partner

• Kris_WilliamsKris_Williams Member Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭

You should verify file data and do a rebuild (3 times). This fixes a lot of problems

• ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭

Kris thats not it. Most likely it's something to do with a corrupt banking centre. Regrettably the fix isn't simple. You may need to recreate it. My first impulse would be to refresh the payments by opening up the payment make a minor change and save it. This has worked for me in dozens of cases. Call me if you get stuck Zappy 0407744914

• Kris_WilliamsKris_Williams Member Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭

Rebuild may not help but it won’t hurt either and who knows, I try anything when I’m desperate.