how to print the Received Money List or export it to excel

Options
Jean_10862158
Jean_10862158 Member Posts: 49

I am still new to this. I found where I can view the Received Money List, but it doesn't give a total which I need, or if I could export it to excel I could do my own total. However, I can't find the print function, and Cntrl P only allows a pdf version of the whole screen, with menu down the left. Am I missing something? Is there a way to export the list or print it with a total?

Comments

• Jean_10862158
    Options

I am still wondering about this. I ended up having to print all customer transactions and export to excel, and then add more columns to only read and print ones with Receipt in the type column, and then add a total sum at the bottom.

Couldn't we have a similar report for customer receipts?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi Jean

Would the Receipt List report which shows all money in transactions do what you need?

You can use the filter options to show certain criteria eg. selected contacts, bank accounts etc and once generated you can also export it to a few source types if required.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jean_10862158
    Options

Thank you. But I must say it was hard to find. By putting "all" in reports , I found Receipts List and noticed it said it was in "Advisor".

I would never have thought to look in there. This appears to be exactly what I am after.

Many thanks