Why is my credit card still being charged?
About 18 months ago I purchased IPABooks as I was establishing a post retirement consulting business. Then COVID hit and I decided to remain retired.
I telephoned the relevant people to cancel IPABooks at the end of June 2020 but I am still being charged a monthly fee on my credit card. I have accessed my IPABooks account but cannot edit/change the credit card details to stop payment.
Please advise how this can be completed, or correct this error at your end, and then how about an even $100 refund for the inconvenience? What system permits deductions to coninue along with the apparent inability to self cancel a deduction ... ?
Please advise as soon as possible
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community