Multiple installations of Accounts Desktop
We have an Accounts Desktop Enterprise 5 user licence installed on our server at present.
Our client would like to access their Reckon financial data. We've proposed they buy their own licence and we will supply file backups that they can restore and open to access their own reports etc. We've set up a user profile that is read only.
They've been advised they don't need to buy a licence, they can install the software using our licence key. Apparently the second installation will be read only. So along with a user profile that is read only they will have very limited capabilities.
Our understanding is that any new installation will override the existing installation on our server.
Can someone please confirm?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community