🚨 STP SUBMISSION PROCESSING DELAYS 🚨

Currently there are delays with STP submissions being processed due to a ATO system issue. Submissions are currently queued and will be sent for processing once we've received confirmation the ATO have resolved their issue.

mail log in fail

471011 Member Posts: 3

Hi Rekon, i am trying to email an invoice, which i have not done before, but after creating the invoice i am getting the message 'mail log in fail', what does this mean? where am i supposed to log in?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator Posts: 13,249 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2021

@471011

Are you using Reckon Accounts Hosted (which this thread has been created under) OR a desktop based software such as Reckon Accounts Premier, Enterprise etc?

If you're using a desktop Reckon software, have you setup the email settings in your preferences as yet?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 2,618 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Have you also entered the client’s email address in their contact details

Hi, i have reckon home and business 2021, and have windows 10 on a new computer, but it is giving this reply when i am tryign to email the invoice. i have set up thier name and details in customer address book

If i could save the invoice to a pdf or jpeg would be another option but i cannot do this either. how to bill customers?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 2,618 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

If you have a pdf printer software, I use pdf995, you can print the invoice to this and create a pdf file and save on your computer and then email. Tiny pdf is another one, this work around might help until the problem is solved.

‘if you need a hand I’m happy to help 0415940843. But someone may have a more direct solution instead of a work around