How Cosmic invoice app uses Stripe to let your customers pay you instantly

Options
cosmic
cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

***We had some inquiries on how to use Stripe for Cosmic mobile app for your customers to pay your

invoice instantly.

*** Also we have now new feature you can attach your pdf invoice to any of your windows app in your phone like: gmail, domain email, whatsapp , viber skype etc

Attached 2 videos i did :

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

Comments

• cosmic
    Options

Use it free for now

Get the app in Google store

Cosmic invoice

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Looks really good Chandra. I'd suggest adding a link to your Play Store app listing in the original post or as a follow up comment below.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• cosmic
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hello there this is the link

Just get the feel of using your android phone or note pad from any where and do all your invoicing.

The Reckon API has done wonders thanks to the team there , now all invoice gets synced instantly unlike 4 years ago oops

Registration is a breeze now make sure watch the videos only one requirement by Reckon API now is you must create internal New user under Create user : and we have hard coded watch the video for this .

We provide:

Job addition, Class, Terms , and Purchase order number ,

Add drivers to your app with their own user name and password and track their invoice by their name prefix

The great feeling using any apps like skype whatsapp and viber to send info as well.

Use it for free , give me your feed back

ohhh yes you can do it offline as well

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cosmic.invoice

Cosmic Accounting Group