Adding an Accountant

Options
KBAS
KBAS Member Posts: 2

My system does not behave as per videos or User Guide when it comes to trying to give my Accountant limited access. When I open "USERS", the only option that comes up is "Staff". There is no option to nominate a New User and to initiate obtaining a Reckon ID for them. Is my software obsolete?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

If you're looking to provide your accountant with access to your Reckon One book you need to SHARE it with them rather than adding them as a staff member via the Staff functionality (page 4 of the user guide).

There is no option to nominate a New User and to initiate obtaining a Reckon ID for them.

The user who you are sharing the file TO requires their own Reckon Portal account and they can create one by simply registering at https://portal.reckon.com/. You won't be able to create an account for them.

I'll link a video guide below on how to share your Reckon One book with non-staff members eg. accountants, Partners etc.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• KBAS
    KBAS Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks Rav. The method worked perfectly