Investing | Performance | Average Annual Return
The IRR display for most of my accounts are showing as 'N/A' in all of the 1yr 3yr and 5yr columns.
Going into an individual investment account - Performance & Analysis view, i can see current values in the monthly data for the last 2 months.
Therefore, i suspect the history has been accidently deleted during a recent upgrade of my hardware, possibly because i copied over only the QDF file and no others, not restored from backup.
so i am wondering if there is way to restore historical data via download or partially access backups?
Or have i lost this data forever?
Currently using Accounts Personal Plus 2022, although this was also an issue in prior versions.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community