Stumped about reporting super for STP with Payroll app
Small business owner (IT), my company will be paying me the cap amount of $27500 in super this FY in 4 quarterly payments. Salary will be paid monthly based on earnings in that month.
For example, in the month that I'm paying the $6875 quarterly super, I may have also paid a salary of $15000. I can't seem to break down the super amount into super guarantee and employer additional contribution amounts in the Payroll app (basic).
I have not understood the other posts relating to this about how I should report this, and about making adjustments at the end of the year.
Could someone please explain (really, really) simply how I should be reporting the super for the above situation?
Thank you for any help.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community