GovConnect

Options
Mandy_9965513
Mandy_9965513 Member Posts: 11

I keep getting this message when I try to verify my ABN "Sorry, that ABN has already been registered. If you have one, please try a different GST branch." My ABN is 82077136871, can you help please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Mandy

When I take a look at this ABN I can see that it has been previously registered back in November and more importantly there has been a STP submission sent to the ATO under the registration.

Can you let me know what it is you're attempting to do at the moment? ie. have you taken out a new Reckon subscription? Are you no longer using the previous account/subscription?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mandy_9965513
    Options

Hi Rav

This is a new subscription that my accountant set up, we are no longer using the old subscription. It has been set up mainly so I can code everything for the accountant and pay wages and therefore stp, we have not paid wages since stp came in.

regards

Mandy

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

So you'll be using Reckon One moving forward and no longer the Payroll App?

Was the STP submission that was sent from your previous Payroll App account successful? ie. was it accepted by the ATO?

If not, what was the exact response from the ATO you received for that sent submission? (You'll find it by going into the STP submission)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mandy_9965513
    Options

I was just trying out that app, I don’t think I registered it with the ATO, I only tried one pay run in it and I then was told by our accountant that he wants us to use reckon one. Sorry I am not much help, I didn’t realise the app would cause a problem.

• Rav
    Options

That's ok, no stress. Sorry for all the questions, its just that when a submission is actually sent to the ATO under an ABN it makes things a tad more complicated.

I've shot this over to my dev team to see if we can get this straightened out for you. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

• Rav
    Options

Hi Mandy

The dev team have just got back to me on this and you should now be able to register your ABN into GovConnect.

If you can give it a go when you have a chance and let me know how you get on that'd be great.

Cheers

• Mandy_9965513
    Options

Hi Rav

All sorted, thanks.

Mandy

• Rav
    Options

Awesome, thanks for letting me know 😊