Lodging BAS for first time: "The periods start date cannot be earlier than the book start date."
I'm trying to lodge my first BAS (with Reckon One at least) for the last quarter, as required by the ATO. When I go to "Create BAS" and select "Quarter 2 - October to December 2021", I get the error message:
The periods start date cannot be earlier than the book start date.
Can a company's first BAS really not be completed in Reckon One, unless you start on the first day of the quarter?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community