Mouse not working in Reckon Accounts

Options

A few days ago my mouse stopped working in Reckon - I can no longer select different accounts or select different fields. The mouse works fine in other programs. I'm using Reckon in Windows 10 running on an iMac using Parallels Desktop - does anyone have any suggestions how to overcome this issue?

I can't even start the program using the mouse in Parallels - have to start it by double-clicking on the QDF file in Finder via the Mac.

Graham H

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Graham

I'm not aware of the intricacies of running the software via Parallels so I may not be able to offer much here but just starting with the basics.. Is it a wired or wireless mouse that you're using?

While the software is open can you disconnect the mouse either by removing the wired connection or disconnecting the wireless connection then reconnect after 1-2 minutes.

Perhaps fellow Personal Plus users on the Community who are running the software in a similar configuration may be able to offer some suggestions here as well

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Graham Harris
    Graham Harris Member Posts: 4
    Options

The mouse has always worked previously and is still working in other programs running in Parallels. It is a wireless mouse and still will not work in Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2022 - does anyone else have suggestions how to overcome this issue.