Customer Transactions Report Error - Reckon One

Catherine Sinnott
Catherine Sinnott Member Posts: 36

When trying to run the Customer Transaction Report the message "An error occurred while processing your request" continually occurs.

Please help!

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Catherine,

Does this message appear right after hitting the 'Generate' button or after you use some filters to edit the report?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Catherine Sinnott

Thank you for your reply Rav. I have done some experimenting and it is just for 1 customer. I can get them to print with other customers but not by themselves.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hmmm that's interesting. Can I just get you to check if the info for this particular customer has been fully completed in their profile particularly their address, phone number and email etc.

If that's all ok as well, then the next step I'd recommend is giving our Reckon One tech support team a buzz and we'll get a technician on the case here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Catherine Sinnott

I can get the customer to print if there are other customers printed at the same time, just not by themselves.

I have spoken to the tech support team and they have no idea how to fix it, they suggested trying here.

• Rav

Sorry to hear that, that shouldn't have been the case. Can you send me a Private Message with your account details along with any info you can recall of the previous call you've had with our support team about this eg. case number and/or emails etc if you have any.

Click on my name and select the 'Message' button to send me a Private Message.

Cheers

• Catherine Sinnott

Will do, thank you for looking at this for us :)