Invoice Logo Quality

Options
rubenf
rubenf Member Posts: 2

Hi There,

I am newly trialling Reckon to see if it is a good fit for my business.

It has not taken long to encounter the low output resolution of logos on invoices.

Has anyone devised a workaround?

I am concerned that there appears to be many years of forum discussions of this rather basic problem, if the developers are not responsive to customer need then I may need to look elsewhere..

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,418 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @rubenf

What is the size ie. dimensions of the image file you are uploading to Reckon One? Currently Reckon One supports custom logo files with the pixel dimensions of 470 by 125 with a resolution of 300 dpi and a file size not exceeding 2MB.

Is the image you are uploading within the size dimensions?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• rubenf
    rubenf Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi @Rav - thanks for your response.

I have indeed set the image file to suit your requirements. It may simply be that this image specification is too small for the large size that the logo is scaled to on the invoice?

If the logo was either not scaled up so much, or a larger image format allowed then I don't think I would have any issues.

Please see below an example screen shot from firstly the Reckon PDF and secondly an MYOB PDF.

Reckon example^

MYOB example^

If it was only the fine text that couldn't render I would just remove it, but even the large text appears pixelated.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,418 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

If you're ok with it, could you attach the image file you're using in Reckon One here and I'll do a bit of testing on my end with it. Alternatively, you're more than welcome to send it in a Private Message.

(Use the file upload/attachment 📎 option on Community rather than image upload).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.