2 x FY20/21 EOFY Reports
I'm a Reakon Payroll App (phone app) user, trying to do my 2020-21 tax return.
For some reason I have two 2020-21 EOFY Reports in Reakon (payruns section) - I have no doubt I've created this problem 😉 but at the end of the day, one is correct, one is incorrect … and both are reporting to ATO so the ATO reported income is both incorrect and way too high.
How do I get rid of the incorrect one?
Interestingly, when I go out of the EOFY Reports (payruns section) where the above applies and go to my 'Employee' section there is the one employee (me) and the Pay Summary section there for the 2020-21 year is the correct one of the two above.
I'd really appreciate some help; I work best with complex systems like abacuses, shovels etc, so this is out of my hitting zone …
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community