Need to delete all my STP entries

Options
alicannon
alicannon Member Posts: 6 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

My Reckon Payroll App is registered at Branch 2 with the ATO. It should be Branch 1. I need to void all the transactions I have lodged and start again. Can you tell me how to do this please.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @alicannon

I need to void all the transactions I have lodged and start again.

Just to clarify the point above, have you sent pay runs and submissions under this incorrect branch 2? Have they been successful or have they returned an error message? If they came back with an error, what was the error response sent back from the ATO?

To bring employee balances down to zero there is an option in the EOFY report to do so (screen recording example below). It will reset all employee balances back to 0.00 which is what you'll need to do before we make any changes to the the branch number.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• alicannon
    Options

There was no error message when I lodged them. The message on EOFY IS No EOFY submissions. EOFY submissins will show up here as they have been filed. Thank you for your response.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

There was no error message when I lodged them.

So they've all been successfully accepted?

The message on EOFY IS No EOFY submissions. EOFY submissins will show up here as they have been filed.

Did you attempt to create a NEW end of financial year submission and select the correct/appropriate financial year for the submissions that you've sent under this incorrect branch number?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• alicannon
    Options

I did not know I had to. I also didn't know about finalizing last years. So neither of these tasks have been done.

• alicannon
    Options

All have success after lodgement

• alicannon
    Options

What do I need to do?

• Rav
    Options

You need to bring all your employee balances that have been sent under this incorrect branch number registration back to zero first.

To do that, create a NEW EOFY finalisation submission and use the toggle option (in my screen recording above) to bring all employee balances to 0.00 then send that submission to the ATO. Once it has been successfully submitted and processed by the ATO let us know so we can start organising for your branch number to be updated from 2 to 1.

Once the branch number has been updated you'll need to update each employee's Year to Date values in their profile so that they are updated under the correct GST branch 1.

• alicannon
    Options

I have zeroed out all transactions. I can only do an EOFY on the 19/20 year.

• Rav
    Options

Ok great. Can you let me know the ABN you've registered to your Payroll App account and I'll send the details over to our dev team. They'll need to do a bit of work on their end to get your branch number updated.

Also, confirming your GST branch number needs to be updated to branch 1, is that correct?