Importing share dividend information into Reckon Accounts Home & Business

Jimbo
Jimbo Member Posts: 13 Reckoner Reckoner

Is there a way of importing share dividend information into Reckon Accounts Home & Business without the need for manual entry?

If not, is Reckon planning on developing such a facility?

Many thanks,

Jimbo

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

Are they existing shares that you have?

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Jimbo

Yes. When they pay dividends (usually twice per year) I need to enter the details to keep track of them. Hoping that Reckon has a solution.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

I have always been able to do just that, it may be the way you have been using it or the setup in your file.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Jimbo

Many thanks - but I do not know how you do this. I am NOT using Reckon HUBB Investor. Can you please explain how it is done if I just get many PDF statements of dividends (each of 1 page) emailed to me by each share registrar company?

• GerryWinter

Bit hard to how you doing it, i can log in to have a look with you, SMS me your phone number, and customer ID and i will call you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"