Supplier Invoice - Error message Discounted tax amount for line item 1 is incorrect.
Reckon One - occasionally I have a supplier that has both GST free and GST items,
In the past I could have one line with NCF for GST free purchases and one line with NCG taxcode to indicate GST purchases.
However, today I received the error code "Discounted tax amount for line item 1 is incorrect" which refers to the NCF tax code and 0.00 GST amount.
Has something changed in the settings that I am not aware of?
How do I enter this supplier invoice into Reckon One, as it won't let me. Apologies if this question has been asked before.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community