STP reporting -

Options
0055560 Member Posts: 4

When i originally set up STP reporting I did it through google so now I log on through the ATO Reckon Portal (not Reckon Hosted)

I do the pays for 2 companies on the same day.

When I log out of the ATO Reckon Portal after entering one company and log back in

I get logged back onto the original company even though I have logged out.

Can someone help thanks

Best Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @0055560

When you're finished with the first account are you using the Sign Out option and then being returned to the login page prior to attempting to login to the second account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Or use a different browser when logging in for the 2nd company

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Actually, I just had another thought but I can't test this myself, are you using Google Chrome and if so, are you signed into Google Chrome with your Google account as well? ie. the same Google account that is tied to the login of the first account you login to the Reckon Portal with. Screenshot example below of what my browser looks like when I'm signed into it using my Google account.

You may need to logout of the account on the browser itself as well.

Give that a go and let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

0055560 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Thanks. I logged on using a different browser and it works