How to handle Woolworths/Endeavour demerger in Reckon Accounts Personal Plus.
In September 2021 Elizabeth Roberts asked this question and there is no response shown. I have just rang Reckon who have told me to create another post and someone will get back to be with the answer. I hope that this is correct. However it seems silly to create another post on the same topic that does not show how the software handles this problem.
I posted a stop gap to create clearing accounts and to do your own cost calculation based on the Tax Ruling. This was so I could set up an Endeavour account and allocate dividends received. However for disposal of shares I need to have an accurate basis to use for my 2021/22 tax return, hence the reason for this follow up question.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community