Mail login - Home & Business

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: IMPORTANT NOTICE - Reckon Accounts (Desktop) & Gmail.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2022

Hi @daviddc

I've moved your comment over to its own discussion here as its unrelated to the changes with Google/Gmail security policy changes. (Only applies to the Reckon Accounts Business range software)

In relation to the error message you're receiving check out the info in the guide below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Is Outlook set as your default mail program? You'll find that in the 'default apps' setting in Windows.

Also, is your Home & Business file name less than 8 characters in length? If not, I'd recommend doing this as well.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Give me a call and we can have a look and discuss your options.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com