Free Reckon app

Options
Franco
Franco Member Posts: 13 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi I am new here and not sure how theses pages work.

I have a question is the reckon free app STP (Free Reckon Payroll App) Phase 2 ready? Or do i have to upgrade to a Plan app?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Franco

All our payroll-capable software including the Reckon Payroll App is currently covered by a 12 month deferral from Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 reporting.

There is more info in the article linked below -

We're building out the functionality required to cater for STP Phase 2 reporting requirements and as we get closer toward finalisation of that and our commencement date we'll be sharing more info on everything you need to know.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Franco
    Franco Member Posts: 13 ✭
    Options

HI RAV

Thanks for your reply.

Just so I can put this to bed, I keep doing what I am doing (in the pay role app) and Reckon will contact / email me at a later time and tell me what needs to be done, is this correct?

Thanks in advance and have a good week end

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Yep that's correct, you should expect to see more info around this toward the end of the year.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.