Licence Payment URGENT

Options

Hello Fellow Members,

I look after the accounts for a small charity with very small funding which no longer can afford the licence fees to Quickbooks. We use Quickbooks to issue Deductible Gift Receipts to our sponsors and to keep track of bank accounts; that is all as there are no overheads as we can't afford it.

my question is can we use Quickbooks without a licence? if we don't pay the next due, will we be locked out of the program?

Cheers

Claudia🤔

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@RaeyofHope

Hi Claudia,

By Quickbooks you mean Reckon Accounts, correct? If you're on an annual licence and it lapses the software will switch to read-only mode which means you'll still have access to existing data and be able to run/print reports etc but it won't allow new data to be entered.

I'd definitely recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service team on 1800 732 566 so our team can take a look into this and have a chat about any potential options with you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• RaeyofHope
    RaeyofHope Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thank you for your prompt reply and help; we appreciate it!

I will contact the Customer Services Team.

All the best

Claudia