in Reckon One
I am a small business with 3 employees. I have set up super in Rekon one, but one sure how I actually pay it. I know I have to do it through a clearing house? Not sure how to do this.
We've got a guide that I'll link below that outlines the process on how to process your superstream in Reckon One.
If you've got your own clearing house then you can create a SAFF file in Reckon One or if you're using the Ozedi service you can lodge it directly from Reckon One.0
Hi thank you for your reply.
- When I process the superstream it comes up with "There are no Super payments to make for the date range selected"
- In my pay run there is an amount coming up for super? Not sure what I am doing incorrectly.
- thanks Kerry
- 18.3K All Categories
- 6.3K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 977 Reckon Payroll App
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 8 Reckon Invoices App
- 12 Reckon Insights
- 105 Reckon API
- 773 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 57 About Reckon Community