Webinar EOY Payroll Reckon Accounts & Reckon Accounts Hosted

Jenny_10112551
Jenny_10112551 Member Posts: 18
edited June 2022 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hi,

I am using Reckon Accounts Premier 2021 - Is the Webinar EOY payroll for Reckon Accounts & Reckon Accounts Hosted, applicable to what I am using? If so, is it recorded so I can watch it not during office hours, as this time of year is too busy in our business to set aside time during the day.

Cheers, Jenny

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Jenny

If you're using Reckon Accounts Premier then yes the webinars are most certainly applicable for your software.

All registered attendees will receive a recording of the webinar along with the other webinar material so you can rewatch it any time that's more convenient to you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Note: You've created this post under the 'Payroll Premier' category instead of Reckon Accounts.

Payroll Premier is a completely separate software to Reckon Accounts and is not applicable to this webinar series so just to clarify, are you using Reckon Accounts: Premier edition OR Payroll Premier?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jenny_10112551
    Jenny_10112551 Member Posts: 18

Hi Rav,

Thanks for your replies - I am using Reckon accounts Premier 2021. There are so many names, it was confusing, until I re-checked my annual licence paperwork.

Cheers, Jenny

• Rav
    edited June 2022

No worries, just wanted to check that so you don't register for the webinar if you weren't using Reckon Accounts but all good to go 🙂

I'll move this over to the right category.