Pay run failing to load

iangc
iangc Member Posts: 20 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi team, I'm experiencing lag/delays/drop out on the app whilst processing pay this morning....is there an issue you are aware of? Cheers

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @iangc

I'll get some info about this from our teams, is this occurring when accessing any area of the app or specifically the pay run screen?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• iangc

It's happening on every employee input....keeps crashing and I'm having to log out. Error message now is "Error loading payruns. Try Again"

• iangc

Fyi I've updated the app to see if it helps but same issue still arising.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2022

Ok thanks for that @iangc

I've just had a word about this and it looks like we might be experiencing a dip in performance currently which is leading to what you're encountering. The devs are looking at this right now and I'll keep you posted.

Apologies for the hassle its causing at the moment.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• iangc

Thanks Rav; finally completed but took much longer than expected!! Cheers

• Rav

Glad to hear you were able to get your pay runs done but yes apologies for that, we're not quite running as quick as we'd like at the moment. It should start to improve over the next little while though but let me know if you still run into trouble.