Reckon Personal Plus 2021

Recently acquired shares in Woodside Energy Group Ltd which I entered in Reckon Investing Shares together with the stock exchange code WDS.AX, but when I update Reckon does not update latest price per share.

Can you help?

Comments

• Debit
    Debit Member Posts: 3

I have the same issue with EDV, S32 and TLS. ASX code lookup tool doesn't recognise these well known companies.

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

Why are you using the lookup when you already know the ticker code?

Just enter the ticker code and set up the share.

And OP, WDS.AX isn't the valid ticker which is probably why it isn't working for you. It's just WDS. Works fine on my personal plus

• Debit

I know the ticker but when I apply them in the portfolio the prices don't update for those 3 stocks, but no problem with the others in the portfolio. I thought the lookup might identify a special code I should be using.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Debit

I've tested the 3 tickers you've mentioned this morning in my Personal Plus 2021 install and all 3 updated normally (I had to add the South32 ticker as it wasn't in my list however the other two were).

All three have the following configuration, aside from the name and symbol of course.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Debit

@RAV - many thanks. If I use the One Step Update function the prices don't update. However if I use the download historical quotes I get the current price. I'll keep at it.

• Paula Stoyich
    Paula Stoyich Member Posts: 18

I also have 13 share stocks that do not download correctly ??