Salary sacrifice super RESC

Options
steve_10863880
steve_10863880 Member Posts: 3
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

How do I enter the $ amount for a salary sacrifice super payment in the payroll app for the purpose of RESC.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,418 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Steve

After entering the earnings item and amount of pay, tap on the salary sacrifice field and enter the amount that you'd like to apportion/sacrifice of those earnings to super.

Screenshot example below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• steve_10863880
    Options

Thanks for your response. Salary sacrifice does not appear in the pay run- where do I make an edit to have salary sacrifice appear.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,418 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Do you mean that option itself doesn't appear like how it does in my screenshot above?

Are you on the latest version of the app? )Currently v2.24.19). Check your app store for any available updates for you to download.

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing on-screen when you attempt to create a pay run.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• steve_10863880
    Options

Thanks Rav

I’ve sorted it out

• Rav
    Options

Good stuff, thanks for letting me know 👍