STP log in fail

Options
Fiona_10863886
Fiona_10863886 Member Posts: 4 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

I last lodged payroll through basic stp app in April this year.

Went to log in yesterday to run final pay run & I cannot log in - I get past user name & password OK then it gets to 2 factor authentication- it sends code to my mobile but then keeps saying incorrect code - I request code be resent & put that in but it still says incorrect code - how do I fix this

Fiona

Comments

• Fiona_10863886
    Options

I just have the basic free Reckon STP

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Fiona

Is there a delay in between you receiving the text and entering the MFA code or does the text come through pretty quickly after you login and you enter it in straight away?

Are you on the latest version of the app? Currently v2.24.19, check your app store for any available updates.

Can you please close the app down in full ie. swipe it away from any other currently running apps on your phone. Restart your phone and then relaunch the app and try again.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fiona_10863886
    Options

Hi Rav thanks for replying - there is no delay I receive the code pretty much straight away & enter without delay - the issue may be the version- will check that & come back - thank you

• Fiona_10863886
    Options

All sorted thanks heaps

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Awesome to hear, thanks for letting me know πŸ™‚

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.