Accidentally posted & submitted the June2022 payroll twice to STP

FLC
FLC Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

Hi

I accidentally posted & submitted the June2022 payroll twice to STP.

The second entry posted was then resubmitted, saved as draft and deleted.

However it is still on the ATO STP report.

I cannot make an adjustment in negative figures.

May I know how to get rid of the second entry in the ATO STP report please?

Thanks.

Amy

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Amy,

You can't delete any STP submissions that have already been sent to the ATO, we're required to retain all submission data.

With that said, STP is reported on a Year to Date basis only so if the two submissions were the same then your year to date balances via STP haven't changed.

• FLC
    FLC Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi Rav

Thank you for your prompt reply.

The balance of the duplicate entry - June2022 pay run is difference from the first entry.

I can see the duplicate entry on the ATO STP report.

Hence the FY22 figures is incorrect.

Please advice what I should do to correct the FY22 figures on ATO STP.

Thanks.

Amy

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Reckon Star Reckon Star

@FLC as mentioned in the previous post, STP report to ATO is lodged as YTD figures. The ATO STP figures is not a good check of the actual data that has been recorded in the employee income statement. One option is to check with employee (if feasible) whether their 2021-22 YTD Income statement in ATO Mygov is showing correct amounts. You can also cross check this by running an EOFY 2021-22 Payrun report in the Payroll App.

If there are descrepancies please post here and I am sure there are ways to correct it before you submit the Final EOFY 2021-22 report to ATO.