Total amount of superannuation in EOFY Report does not equal to adding up of all pay runs submitted
Crossing checking our EOFY report with all my pay runs and found that an employee's superannuation EOFY total is out by 10cents from when I add up all the amounts from the payruns. Do I need to fix this and could I fix it by have 10cents in the "Initial YTD"?
Thank you in advance!
After reading a related post, I understand that "Initial YTD" may not be the best solution for this scenario.
Additional Note - Our SG was paid at 10% FY21-22 and no RESC through out the year. However, the EOFY Report total for one employee is showing 10cents less than the totalling of all the payruns, could you please provide some guidance as to how to correct this or if I could just lodge as it is?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community