Reckon Personal Plus 2022 - adding separate entity
I am trialling Personal Plus 2022. The sales people tell me I can use one licence to install accounts for two separate entities, in my case my personal accounts and my self managed superannuation fund. The superannuation fund's accounts need to be completely separate and discrete from my personal accounts. Can this be done and if so how do I go about it?
Alternatively do I need two licences to achieve my goal and if so can both entities be run on the same computer?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 950 Payroll Premier
- 118 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community