Notifying ato for stp
Hi, I have just started using Reckon One as my previous software caused a huge stuff up for my stp at the eofy.
I had to delete 4 months of pay runs from previous software, so now redoing them in Reckon. I submitted one to the ATO but noticed the branch number in Reckon is different to the one the ATO had connected to this pay event.
I tried to create another identity for the same ABN within Reckon with the branch number to match the ATO but when I tried to notify the ATO I got as far as software abn but the search didn't bring up Reckon as an option.
If I can get the new identity to work do I need to redo the pay run I have done with the incorrect branch number?
Appreciate any help😀
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community