'Something went wrong' message on login

System
System Member Posts: 253 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll
This discussion was created from comments split from: 'Something went wrong' error message.

Comments

• ljdelapaz
    ljdelapaz Member Posts: 4 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi @Rav, we have the same issue when trying to log into the Reckon Payroll app too, however we're getting the same error. ABN is 71624692351. We were able to submit our STP successfully last quarter.

Alternatively when trying to access payroll web it gets stuck at the loading screen with the three dots. Are you able to have a look?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @ljdelapaz

When I look at the ABN that you've provided, I can see that its already registered to an account under an email address. I've compared it to the email address that your Community has been created with and its different to that.

But with that said, I can also see a different account that IS registered under the same email address that your Community account uses.

So a couple of questions, are you using BOTH of these accounts and secondly, which one were you trying to login with when you encountered this error message?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• ljdelapaz

Thanks @Rav

The ABN was originally registered with another account (which is still actively used). We have used both accounts in the past to submit the STP for this ABN.

I encounter this error message when I'm trying to login with my account (same email that is registered with my community account).

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

I encounter this error message when I'm trying to login with my account (same email that is registered with my community account).

Ok thanks for clarifying. I just want to confirm when you are logging into this account (same email address that is registered to your Community account), are you trying to do so to access a different ABN?

The reason I ask is, when I look at ABN 71624692351 its pointing me to the account under the OTHER email address ie. (NOT the same as the one your Community account is registered under). An ABN can only be registered to one account so just want to verify whether there are two different ABN's at play here or something else.

Separately, have you ever been able to login successfully to the account under the first email address?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• ljdelapaz

Initially we were submitted our STP via the OTHER email address using the older payroll app. When we moved to using the latest payroll app we have been using this email address to log in. We have been able to successfully submit STP past until today.

I have tested logging in with the OTHER email address (c****************@gmail.com) and it works! However how can we get this to work with this email address? I have submitted the last few STPs successfully on this account.

Thanks!

• Rav

I think there's something a bit odd happening here. When I view your account on my end by searching for where your ABN is registered, its only pointing me to the account under c****************@gmail.com.

But with that said, I can also see a registration under l********@gmail.com which looks to be pointing back to the same ABN. Ordinarily this shouldn't be possible as you can only have one ABN registration per account.

Can I just confirm, now that you've logged in using c****************@gmail.com successfully, do you see your most recent pay runs and submissions that you created in it or do they not appear? ie. were the most recent payruns and submissions created by logging in using l********@gmail.com?

Have you been able to use the app successfully after logging in with c****************@gmail.com? ie. have you created any pay runs and STP submissions and more importantly, it worked normally?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to determine what's happening here as I may need my dev team to do a bit of investigation work.

If you're not able to see your most recent pay runs and submissions in the c****************@gmail.com account can I get you to shoot me a couple of screenshots via Private Message. Specifically what you're seeing on-screen after logging into the c****************@gmail.com account including the 'Settings' screen where it shows your account email address along with a rough description of when you last did login successfully and created those pay runs.

• ljdelapaz

Hi @Rav apologies for the delay

When logged in using c****************@gmail.com@Rav we are able to see the most recent pay runs and submissions (the latest was created by c****************@gmail.com, the previous ones were created by l********@gmail.com).

We have been able to use the app successfully after logging in with c****************@gmail.com, as the latest payruns and payslips have been created and submitted for FY21-22 Q4. We do have another issue where the latest payrun is not being included in the EOFY figures (Q1-Q3 is rolled up into EOFY 21-22 figures, but Q4 is being included in the 22-23 figures, albeit that is probably a separate issue which we can have a look at.