Payroll App-Migration dint work

tenille
tenille Member Posts: 6 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

HI. I have a client whom I am trying to do their STP finalization and we can't log into their payroll app. It says migration didn't work.

Name is Brain Bone and ABN 27 305 591 201

Can someone help us please?

Thanks, Tenille

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @tenille

Have you previously been able to login to this Payroll App account successfully? ie. is this error message a new occurrence OR has it always been the case when trying to access the account?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• tenille

I think its been the case since the rollover and just never got fixed.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks @tenille

From the sounds of it the migration of data from the old STP app to the Payroll App must have failed when it was attempted and the attempts to do so have now been exhausted.

This isn't something I can solve myself but instead I've put the details together and sent it over to my dev team who can hopefully give me a hand.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them on the next steps forward.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• tenille

Great, thank you, much appreciated!!

• tenille

Hi @Rav any luck yet?

• Rav

Its currently with our developers to perform some work on their end to try and reset your migration status and there's a fair bit involved with that from what I understand. Its in the right place at the moment and I'll let you know as soon as I receive word that its done.

• Rav

Hi @tenille

Just getting back to you on this. My Dev team have just got back to me today and confirmed that the migration status has been reset and you can try it again now.

Ensure that you're logging in with the same email address and password as your former STP app account.

• tenille

Hi Rav,

So we did all that and 20 minutes later it was still thinking. The app got closed and now we can still log in but when we try to do the migration again it says the ABN & branch number is already registered. This has become a very painful & drawn out exercise, what can we do next?

• tenille

@Rav please see above

• Rav

Hi @tenille

Can you please perform the below steps -

• Logout of the Payroll App (if you can)
    • Close the app in full ie. swipe it away from any other apps running on your phone at the moment
    • Head over to this page https://payroll.reckon.com/ preferably on a PC
    • Sign in with your usual login details and follow the prompts to migrate
    • Once that is complete, reopen the Payroll App on your phone and sign in