Pay run incorrectly went into 22/23 financial year
“I did the last pay run of the 21/22 year which was for the period of June but was paid in July. That figure was showing in the the 22/23 EOFY report not the 21/22 report though. I then went in and amended the pay run as being paid on 30th June but it still isn't showing up in the 21/22 EOFY report, it is showing in the 22/23 report.”
Above was from another user. This is exactly what happened to me.
I learnt the instructions from the replying posts to fix it. It didn’t change anything.
Now please let me know how to make sure the April-June pay run goes to 21/22 FY.
I am wondering how the last quarter pay run could automatically go into 22/23 FY. Where was the issue?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community