Super

Options
Barb_10864165
Barb_10864165 Member Posts: 1 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

When I do my weekly payruns, the super is not calculating at all, can anyone help me please?

Barb

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

@Barb could be several reasons - some that come to mind are assuming the weekly payruns are for the current FY 2022-23.

1) the employee is under 18 years and may not have reached the 30 hours work limit for super deduction.

2) you have chosen a customised Earnings amount where the super calculation is disabled.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Barb

As @swakhlu01 . has mentioned above also, I'd recommend checking whether the pay item you're using has been configured to calculate super.

This is particularly important if you're using a custom pay item and/or a pay item that has not been setup as Ordinary Time Earnings.

To check your pay items go into Settings ➡ Earning items ➡ Select the earnings item from the list ➡ Confirm whether super has been selected to calculate on the pay item.

Example screenshot below.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.