EOFY totals higher than STP lodged amounts
Trying to work out what is going wrong.
STP amounts in app and in the ATO online services match my MYOB figures for employee earnings.
When I go to submit EOFY it is much HIGHER than what it should be.
I have read other posts of being able to add income but cant see where I can fix it when it is to high. Have spent hours looking through the app and forums.
I am not using any special parts of the app and just standard income/super/tax.
Cant work out why it is not just adding the submitted STP's.
I did do a few amendments over the year, but Reckon app and ATO shows all correct figures.
Please help so I can finalise EOFY for my employee
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community