Adjust Superannuation Total in EOFY

Options
cthomastourmedical
cthomastourmedical Member Posts: 2
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi Reckon

My fortnightly payruns include a super contribution which is not 10% of salary - easy, I simply adjust the rate % to get the total I need.

However, although all 26 pay runs show this amount correctly, the EOFY report has not added them up, instead showing the 10% total (which is not what I paid).

i can find no advice nor way of correcting this, and would be grateful for help!

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

@cthomastourmedical There may not be anything to correct as the 2021-22 EOFY Payrun will only display the default 10% super contribution amount even if you have paid a different amount. However, the split between compulsory and Reportable super amounts are getting reported correctly in the ATO Employee Income statement as part of the STP.

You can check this first at the ATO Employee Mygov site if you have access to the Income statement. Once you lodge the EOFY the income statement will get finalised.

The above info is also confirmed in the above post from Rav.

• cthomastourmedical
    cthomastourmedical Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thankyou for your help !