Options
Colvin
Colvin Member Posts: 2 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi, When I put my Log in details in App it says it has sent me a 6 digit code to my mobile but I am not receiving it. The mobile is correct and I have always received the code but not this time for some reason

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Colvin

Try switching your phone to flight mode for about 20-30 seconds. This will disconnect your phone from the mobile network. Turn flight mode off and your phone will be forced to poll your network provider and any pending messages should come through. Hopefully that brings through the MFA code as well.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Colvin
    Colvin Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav, no that did not work I'm afraid. Any other options?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmm that's strange. Sorry to ask the basic but do you have sufficient mobile coverage where you are at the moment? Are your other text messages coming through ok as well?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.