Reckon Mate Error

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Reckon Payroll APP: Can't login error message: Something Went Wrong.

Comments

• anthea_10864233
    anthea_10864233 Member Posts: 4

Hi! I’m new to reckon mate and whenever I log in I get an error msg coming up??? Please help!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @anthea

What is the specific error message you're receiving when logging into Reckon Mate? A screenshot of it would be handy.

Have you been able to login and use it successfully before this or is this your first attempt at doing so?

Do you have the latest version of the Reckon Mate app? Currently v1.0.30

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• anthea_10864233

Hi! When I first set reckon mate up it didnt work, an error msg came up (I don’t have a pic of that sorry), then a few days later it worked. I have been able to log in twice successfully a few weeks ago, but then today this comes up. Yes I have the latest version.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for that @anthea

Can you please ask your employer to revoke the Reckon Mate invitation from your account (info on that here) and then re-invite you. Once that is done let me know if you can successfully login.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• anthea_10864233

Thank you, I will try that and let you k ow how I go!

• anthea_10864233

Hi Rav, the same message still comes up after being re-invited…

• Rav

Thanks for that Anthea.

Leave this with me for a bit, I've put the details of this together into a case for my dev team to investigate. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

• Rav

Hi Anthea

Just wanted to give you a quick update, our devs are currently in the process of working up a fix for this problem at the moment. Fingers crossed its not too far off getting solved but I'll let you know further info as soon as I have it from the team.

• Rav

Hi @anthea

We've just rolled out a new update for Reckon Mate version 1.0.32 which resolves the login error that you've been experiencing.

The new update will be available in the Google Play Store for you to download later this afternoon if you're using an Android phone and the release for Apple iPhone users should be available tomorrow.

If you encounter any of the same issues after downloading the new update please let me know.

Cheers