Losing/dropping the .IDX file?
I backup the data every time I close out, but when I go to open the file again, I get a MS OneDrive notification about my XXX.IDX file being in the recycle bin.
I look there and it seems every time I open Reckon it send the .idx to be recycled.
If I open a different file, I'm not able to open my main file again, I have to restore it from the last back up. I'm guessing it's because of the missing .IDX file.
How do I stop this from happening?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community